Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Ruby Ruby Ruby RUBY!

There isn't a day that goes by that I don't thank my Father in Heaven for sweet Ruby! If you've met her you know what a smiley happy baby she is. Ruby I love you because:

1. Pink is your favorite color...well, mine, but you have to wear it because you're a baby and don't have the capability of telling me 'no' yet.

2. You're biggest smiles are for me...that could be because I'm your sole food source, but I'll accept them anyways.

3. You love to go shopping for clothes...oh wait, that's me, but you look darn cute in all the outfits I find.

4. Your kissy lips and your squdgey body...I wanna pinch you all day long.

Ruby, you Rock!

12 SPLURTS:

I am a mother! said...

Aw! Sweet post. I love baby bodies too. Joy is walking around in her onesie today and I just love seeing the chubby legs and barrel shaped tummy.

Just SO said...

Ruby really is one of the sweetest babies ever. And definitely one of the cutest.

Robyn said...

Erin, don't take this the wrong way: you look great, and I hate you! :-) Seriously, I need to get to your classes or something. Anyway, cute post and great picture of both you and Ruby!

Brooke said...

She's darling! You deserved her and her pink filled life! :)

Ipo said...

Both of you are just beautiful!

Maman Pélissié said...

Love it! She is so darling!

Weight Family said...

She is SUPER cute! Girls are the best!

Kristine said...

That's so cute! Ruby is a doll. I hope you two always have a great relationship!

Jo said...

Aren't you glad you got a baby that takes after your Mama!

Rach said...

Sweet ruby...such a doll...ONE day I will meet my sweet ruby and then she will be mine.....I need another sweet chubby girl.

big8smiley said...

LOL! I love that babies can't tell us what they want to wear. Otherwise there is probably no way they would let us dress them up in some of the cute baby garb we choose! Ruby is a sweet little baby. I'm happy you get to enjoy a little girl!!

Marcie said...

I'm so glad you got your baby girl that you've always dreamed about! :)