Thursday, April 30, 2009

More of Me than you ever wanted to see...

Here are the rest of my favorite images that the students in my PHOTO 102 class took. I think they did a great job, and I am having the hardest time picking the winner...though I am not a fan of the model. I will have to take up a few of the model offers you guys left yesterday for next month.

Please vote for your favorite. The first four are the pics I posted yesterday. They are in order from 1-4. The following are as follows.

5. 6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

11.

12.

13.

14.

15.

22 SPLURTS:

Cruise to the Max said...

I vote for picture #5. I like it because it looks like you are looking at me. Some of the other photos might be better in an artsy fartsy sort of way, but I like it when you look at me. Plus I don't like artsy fartsy pictures for facebook. In fact if there was a picture of you curled up in a Snugly (you know the blanket with arms), I would probably vote for that. Just kidding. Love ya. You look hot. Mark

Bobbi said...

For Facebook, 5, 6 and 9 are my favorites (6 & 15 actually look the same to me. Did you post the same shot twice? I think 7 & 16 are the same too. Another great shot.) I also love #3, though you might want to check with Mark to see if it's a little too "artsy fartsy" for Facebook. You do look great, BTW.

Brooke said...

You are so gorgeous! I like them all.

SO said...

I think I like #5 the best as well.

SO said...

BTW I LOVE Marks profile. It's awesome.

Jordan and Jandee said...

I vote 14.

jase said...

#7 - it really stood out from the rest. love it.

rach

Leslie said...

I think #1 is the best though I like them all but the icky feet shot.

Leslie said...

I meant #5 (didn't realize the first one shown was #5). Most natural and flattering.

Kayleen said...

#5 :) love it!

The Wents said...

Looking Good!

SummShine said...

#3 is Fantastic, Use it!!! Also give that student a A+ or at least some extra credit.

If you want another choice I would go with #11. It is a much stronger photo than almost all the rest.

Dave

Nick and Emily said...

I like number 7 and number 9. i like the artsy fartsy ones and don't really see why number 5 is so popular. i think you look good... but seriously when do you not look good so that doesn't really count. and i know i'm not even voting for my own but i like the other ones better than mine so... yeah.

Ticklemedana said...

7!!!!! I LOVE 7!!!

yoga mama said...

beautiful erin! I like picture 6 and 7 on this post. =)

Ipo said...

I like 6 and 11. But I'm going with 6 because in 11, I wish you were laying on the beach or some other attractive surface...not the bike path...you look too cute for that surface. So my vote is for 6.

A. said...

Ok - #'s 3 and 15 are my favorites. #3 for how it captures you, and #15 for it's artistic side.

Now, #'s 12 and 13 look great for foot cream ads. :P just kidding.

I really have to say, you are quite brave to lay on the ground in a white shirt.

I think alot of them are great shots of capturing 'you', but I narrowed it down to two. I hope that will do.

Fullmer Fam said...

They are all gorgeous girl!! :) This is making me jealous - I wish I was down there to take your class! Hopefully this summer huh?

Drew and Kristine said...

My faves are # 8, 10, 11, 12.

All Andersens said...

Well, I had thought I had left a comment and now I can't find it.....However I love #11, 6 is awesome to but I vote #11

haley said...

My favorites are 4, 7, 9, and Emma wants to know why you are on the road in 11. I said it was because you are just crazy Auntie Erin! She laughed. You are just too cute!

Adeeva Afsheen said...


Banned complain !! Complaining only causes life and mind become more severe. Enjoy the rhythm of the problems faced. No matter ga life, not a problem not learn, so enjoy it :)

Nutrisi Menurunkan Berat Badan
Suplemen Menurunkan Berat Badan
Pengobatan Alami Kanker Prostat
Obat Peninggi Badan Anak
Cream Alami Memutihkan Kulit Wajah
Obat Insomnia Berat
Obat Herbal Radang Sendi
Suplemen Untuk Mata
Obat Alami Radang Paru-Paru
Obat Alternatif Jantung Koroner Yang Alami