Thursday, April 09, 2009

May Photography Classes

Holy Stink! I have been so saturated with photography lately that I haven't had a chance to post a random, witless story from my everyday life. I promise more of that after this next week of crazed shooting.


I am now accepting students for the May session of Photography Classes. Due to the great interest in Photography 101, my partner and I will be offering two class times.

If you are interested, the dates for the May session are: Wednesday, May 6, 13, 20, and Saturday, May 23. On the Wednesday dates, we have two class times available: 6-7:30 or 7:30-9:00pm. (The time for the Saturday class will be discussed in class)

If you would like more information on what our classes have to offer, Please follow the Classes link at the top of the blog or: CLICK HERE

4 SPLURTS:

Kristina P. said...

Erin, I've missed you!

But it sounds like your business is going very well!

Just SO said...

I'm so happy that your classes are taking off. How could they not with you as the teacher?

BTW I LOVED The Hunger Games. I may have to buy it for myself.

Kristine said...

That's awesome! Are you doing 102?

Weight Family said...

So, I would like to do this, but May is a poopy month for me (obvious reasons). I also have a pretty crappy camera. Can I do it with a crapster? I think I would like to do it in a few months if you are still doing it. Any chance you can/ might have the time to do a family shoot for us after baby Crew comes?