Tuesday, April 28, 2009

All THE SINGLE LADIES...

The Story of Jarom:

Jarom is one of my younger cousins on my father's side. He is the youngest son of the Auna family. When I was growing up, we'd visit my cousins on the big island of Hawaii. Little Jarom would follow us around. At one point, my Auntie Danelle bought cousin Jarom an Indiana Jones hat. He wore out that brown felt hat until it flopped down around his ears and buried his small head beneath it. Running around like a rascal, he'd yell, "I'm doctor Jones."

Now this handsome kid is here, fresh back from ITALY! My cousin Jarom, is such a cutie-pie, and very single. I just thought I'd put the word out there. This handsome Hawaii native is out in Utah attending BYU for spring term, summer term, and hopefully fall term. He is a hard-working intelligent guy that could possibly sweep you off your feet. Ladies, now is the chance.

Jarom, I hope you don't kill me for putting it out there, but you are too cute. I couldn't resist.

14 SPLURTS:

The Van Leeuwen Family said...

I have a cute little sister down at the Y right now in need of a good guy in her life. . .

Leslie said...

I can't believe he is old enough to be back from his mission already! If I wasn't married, or much older, or related to Jarom - I'd snatch him up for me!

Kristina P. said...

He is a cutie!!

How are you doing, Erin? We don't hear from you nearly enough, but I love all your pictures.

Brooke said...

What a great post, too bad my sister-in-law is a little too old...(28). He's a cutie!

big8smiley said...

LOL! Great ad! I think you ought to print this out and put it up on the advertisement board in the Wilkinson Center. Be prepared, you might have to set up a call center!

JoMamma said...

He is a cutie. I have found that I'm no longer at a point in my life that I know any single people.

Carterista said...

I'm at a point in my life when I don't identify with cuties.

Honey and Hotstuff said...

Gotta sister (23 in june), single, graduating with 2 Bach on friday and is a hoot! I will email her pic but one small catch she is getting her mission papers together......

Kayleen said...

ahhh c'mon! age doesn't matter. My grandma and grandpa were 19 years apart. So happy together!! :)

Sidney said...

I'll take him~

Rach said...

I thought I saw him here with a Girlfriend? Does he have one...ERIN did you get the scoop?!!

Nick and Emily said...

we should hook him and jaime up.

Ticklemedana said...

JUST home from a mission?!?! Yeah...though I joke about being a cougar, this 30 year old isn't ready to be one yet...=D

.kai. said...

erin, they're all gonna have to get by ME, his older SISTER first! haha. stumbled upon your blog. luvs from hawaii, kaili