Thursday, January 08, 2009

The Dinner Discussion...

Mark walks into the kitchen and sees the three bean and pulled pork crockpot stew I made.

Mark: Mmmmm, smells good!

Erin: (calling out from the other room) Mark can you dish the kids up some, I am not quite done editing pictures.

Mark: Sure

Mark opens the lid and takes a bite, then turns towards Henry.

Mark: Mmmmm, for dinner we are having a yummy pork stew.
Check Spelling
Henry: (With as much Sass a 5 year old can muster) EWWW...IT'S MORE LIKE POOP SOUP!

Erin in the other room is bustin' a gut laughing...seriously, where does he get the witty sass?

8 SPLURTS:

Kahilau said...

Are you asking that seriously? You are one of the funniest, sassiest, funniest people I know. And in all serious I love it!

Marcie said...

That is so funny I laughed out loud! :P

kellieanne said...

Where oh where could he have gotten such wit and sarcastic flare?

Carson talk like that and he's 15. I love that my kids will always entertain me - no matter what age.

So said...

Ummmmm I do believe children learn watching and listening. What goes on in that house of yours? :)

Ipo said...

He must get it from his ears...in the ears, out the mouth! ha,ha,ha! What a silly guy! Just like the mommy!

JoMamma said...

You eat pieces of crap for dinner?

Can you name that movie I did modify it a little to fit your story.

Happy Gilmore. I love that line.

Carterista said...

You and your potty-mouth family! The only one I've never heard it from is Marc, so I guess we know what side of the family it comes from.

eva fhadilah said...

Banned complain !! Complaining only causes life and mind become more severe. Enjoy the rhythm of the problems faced. No matter ga life, not a problem not learn, so enjoy it :)

Pengobatan Tumor Bibir Atas Dan Bawah
Obat Herbal Pembangkit Gairah Pria
Obat Alami Nyeri Sendi Dan Tulang Yang Aman
Obat Alami Hiperemesis Gravidarum
Obat Alternatif Ginjal Bocor Anak Dan Dewasa
Vitamin Yang Dapat Mencegah Penuaan Dini
Obat Pembakar Lemak Tercepat
Obat Diabetes Tanpa Efek Samping