Monday, December 15, 2008

Monday's FIT TIP MANIA!!!

Last night a good friend came over to teach me how to make home made caramels from heavy cream...yum! They turned out awesome, a little too awesome. I cant seem to keep myself away from the pan of caramels. I'm sure some of you out there know what I am talking about. It's as if the pan of caramels is talking to me, taunting me, trying to lure me to eat more and more and MORE! AGGGGHHHHHH...so I decided to heat up a bowl of vegetable chicken soup, drink a glass of water and munch on an apple. Surprisingly, after I filled my tummy with the warm fulfilling soup, my will-power has revved up. (kung foo chop) Back off CARAMELS!

TIP OF THE DAY: If you find your self mesmerized by the sweet Christmas treats lying around your home, fill your belly with something warm and satisfying (a chunky soup) and drink a glass of water. Just having a full stomach will help you walk away from those treats having only eaten a few instead of the entire pan!

6 SPLURTS:

Kahilau said...

Thank you for that tip. That is just what I was looking for today! I will be drinking LOTS of water today!

Robyn said...

Am I supposed to have a full belly before or after the treats? I'm so confused!

So said...

Bring the caramels to my house. I'll keep them safe for you.

Ipo said...

A belly full of homemade caramels!! Now that's what I'm talking about!!

kellieanne said...

Drats! I should have sat in on one of those carmel making sessions. Now I'll have to wait til next year to learn how to make them. I think Tammy is probably "carmel-making out." Wait. Maybe I should have written "carmel-making pooped out." I don't know. No matter how I write that it don't look right.

eva fhadilah said...


Banned complain !! Complaining only causes life and mind become more severe. Enjoy the rhythm of the problems faced. No matter ga life, not a problem not learn, so enjoy it :)

Jamu Pelangsing Green World
Nutrisi Sehat Untuk Pertumbuhan Anak
Nutrisi Untuk Diet Sehat
Obat Herbal Penggemuk Badan
Obat Migrain Menahun
Obat Herbal Pengencer Darah
Obat Herbal Pelancar Buang Air Besar
Cara Ampuh Atasi Jerawat Dengan Cepat
Suplemen Untuk Kekebalan Tubuh
Suplemen Untuk Masa Pertumbuhan Anak