Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Ruby Ruby Ruby RUBY!


My friend, a great photographer, Tammy Merryweather, took these wonderful shots of Ruby just after she was born! I am so in love with my little girl! GIRLS ARE THE BEST!

He is totally wrapped around her tiny little fingers...I knew he would see the light and glory of having a sweet baby girl! She is daddy's little girl.



I took the shots of her in pink this morning...her first morning at home! Isn't she so lovely?!?


AND THE WINNERS ARE:

for choosing the closest date and time - Rachel Plunkett (Nov. 2nd 6pm)

for choosing the EXACT weight - Jay and Cassie (7 lbs 5 oz)

You have both won random cute gifts that I have hand made, please email me your mailing address and you will recieve a great surprise!

34 SPLURTS:

Peggy Eddleman said...

Erin- She is so unbelievably adorable! And she is totally a Ruby. I'm so happy for you! I am going to have to come see her very soon.

Maman Pélissié said...

OH MY GOSH! She is so beautiful! Now go rest up so we have have more pictures!

kellieanne said...

What a gorgeous girl! I love her name, her sweet beautiful lips and the DANG cute pictures your photographer took!

big8smiley said...

She is a beautiful little baby girl! I'm so happy for you to have her in your home. Congratulations!!

I am a mother! said...

Congratulations! She is adorable!

Just SO said...

Awww Erin she is beautiful...just like her Mama.

Congratulations.

The Van Leeuwen Family said...

congrats, she so beautiful! can't wait for more pics of your sweet baby girl.

Carterista said...

A little she-Teddy. What could be more adorable than that?! "Oh, Ruuuuubyy, don't take your love to town."

Rachel Plunkett said...

Hi Erin, Your daughter is a cutie. How did you get those little barretts in her hair? I am excited I won the contest. My little brother is in Utah right now. I think Sarah told him to go visit you.

53-038 Pokiwai Place
Hauula,HI 96717

Haley Hale said...

OH ERIN! She is gorgeous! I am so excited for you! I wish I could come hold her. Kiss her once for me, and two more times from the boys!

Emily said...

Congrats, Mark and Erin!!

We're SO happy for you guys! She's absolutely gorgeous! :)

PS - Let us know how raising a girl compares!

JoMamma said...

She is so beautiful. You look great. I never looked good after my kids were born. I can't wait to come by and see her. I'll have to run by the store for a treat to bring by.

HeaddaMarie said...

Is this your first girl?!? They are so much fun! My little girl definitely has her daddy wrapped around her finger! They may try to deny it, but they know the truth! She is beautiful...as is her momma! Congrats!

The Price Family said...

oh my goodness erin she is the cutest baby I have seen in forever. her cheeks are so rosy I just want to kiss them and then kiss them again.

The Wents said...

Congrats Erin. It's so fun to see you with a girl. She is absolutley beautiful!

Bobbi said...

Absolutely scrumptious!!! She really is perfect, isn't she? Congratulations again and again! I love the name, I love the hair, I love the PINK, great work, Erin!!!

The Gubler Family Blog! said...

She is truly adorable. Congrats. I hope you enjoy spoiling her to death. There is no stopping now. Here come the cute clothes, hair pieces and shoes! YAY!

Karina B. said...

She is adorable you two! I can't wait to come over and kiss those cute little cheeks!!!

Shari said...

She is a beauty, and I can certainly tell who her brothers are. Love the name. Brace yourselves, girls are not the same as Boys!
love Shari

Rach said...

can't believe her cute little cheeks and just cuteness!! CONGRATS!! everyone here in Hawaii keeps asking and sending their love and congrats!! What great pictures. I love them. Can't wait to one day meet her!!

Kristen said...

Congratulations Erin and Mark! She is GORGEOUS! And I love the name Ruby. :) And how is it that you look that good after giving birth?!?!?!?! Somebody please tell me...

Nichole said...

Wow... look at those lips! What a beauty. Good work Erin.

Shayleen Lunt said...

What a sweetie! You look great Erin. I LOVE her name.

Marcie said...

CONGRATULATIONS, ERIN & MARK! You've got your girl and her name is darling. I love all the pics- she looks like a feminine version of your boys! I love the pic of Erin kissing her head- you both are beautiful!

Marcie said...

P.S. Who is her Hawaiian name after and what does it mean? It is so pretty- and so cute that you named her after your mom too.

A. said...

Soo beautiful! Love the name. I'd love to hear her birth story.

Sounds like a little one after your 3 boys. :)

sarah said...

Congratulations Erin, She is beautiful. We are so happy for you guys.

sanaejames photography said...

so so so cute! Congrats! I think she kinda looks like her big bro George...We're so happy for you guys!

Jordan and Jandee said...

Erin she is beautiful, love the name!

Candi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Candi said...

Mark & Erin: congratulations on your new arrival. She is beautiful. Hope all of you are doing well. luv your cousin, Candi

Natalie. said...

Yay! You got your girl!! Yay, yay, yay!!

Dolly said...

AAAAHHHHH! You have the cutest babies! How can a newborn be that beautiful. I'm so glad Rachel told me about this blog! No wonder I never heard from you when I sent an email. This blog thing is universal and emails are so old school. Now I am totally have a goal for my next obsession but it will have to wait until I move to Riyadh. Yip, I'm moving to Saudi Arabia in January. Norm is already there and we are still in Hawaii waiting for our visas. Congrats on the baby and tell George and Henry and Mark hi for me. Theodore doesn't know us cuz he was too little but he looks as cute as the other boys.

Jenny said...

She is adorable and you look absolutely gorgeous! I can't believe you can look so amazing right after birth :) I also was glad to see that husbands can be convinced that little girls are a good thing! I keep telling Chris I want a girl...maybe one of these days...I love Ian and Cooper but there's just something about a little girl that would make my heart and our home complete, it seems! Congrats! I don't keep up on blogs often enough, but always love reading yours, you are so much fun!