Saturday, October 25, 2008

ITS ALL DONE!!!

Have you tried to access my photography website lately and were left disappointed because the link no longer work? Ok, for the 2 of you that have, I have finally finished my new website! My last website got a but, crashed and burned, so I picked up the pieces and pretty much started over with a new one.

Here is my address: http://www.erinsummerillphotography.com/

Check it out...

Send your friends...

Forward it on...

STAY TUNED: I will be having a holiday contest and giving away a free photo session and prints! Look for future updates in November.

4 SPLURTS:

tammy said...

I scoured your new website and I think you did an excellent job!! It looks great! You are muy talented, and pregnant.....

Rach said...

love the photo of teddy on the belly. As much as I dislike my body when I'm pregnant, I always wish (afterwards) that I had done belly shots. HMMm i guess there is always next time.

Jordan and Jandee said...

wow! new blog is beautiful

Jordan and Jandee said...

I meant website....of course.