Thursday, August 07, 2008

Ace and Lacey: The Wedding!

I loved shooting the engagements for this couple, so shooting the wedding was like magic! This couple was so into each other that I didn't need to prompt them for anything. I love how natural and candid these photos are. My favorite shot of the day...well that is hard to say...my favorite two shots are the first two. I have to say, when a couple feels so comfortable around each other and so happy to be married that it just seeps out of them, their shots turn out FANTASTIC! What do you think?





4 SPLURTS:

kellieanne said...

GORGEOUS! Your talent for picture taking is awe inspiring! You can capture emotion like I have never seen. LOVE IT!

The Van Leeuwen Family said...

you make me want to get married again & have YOU take my pictures! LOVE these!

The Van Leeuwen Family said...

oh yeah, if I do get married again - I'll be marrying Randy again (love him).

Holladay Photo said...

You have such a good eye.