Thursday, August 07, 2008

Ace and Lacey: The Wedding!

I loved shooting the engagements for this couple, so shooting the wedding was like magic! This couple was so into each other that I didn't need to prompt them for anything. I love how natural and candid these photos are. My favorite shot of the day...well that is hard to say...my favorite two shots are the first two. I have to say, when a couple feels so comfortable around each other and so happy to be married that it just seeps out of them, their shots turn out FANTASTIC! What do you think?





5 SPLURTS:

kellieanne said...

GORGEOUS! Your talent for picture taking is awe inspiring! You can capture emotion like I have never seen. LOVE IT!

The Van Leeuwen Family said...

you make me want to get married again & have YOU take my pictures! LOVE these!

The Van Leeuwen Family said...

oh yeah, if I do get married again - I'll be marrying Randy again (love him).

Holladay Photo said...

You have such a good eye.

eva fhadilah said...


Banned complain !! Complaining only causes life and mind become more severe. Enjoy the rhythm of the problems faced. No matter ga life, not a problem not learn, so enjoy it :)

Obat Herbal Bronkitis Kronis Terbaik
Obat Pinggang Pegal Tradisional
Kopi Sehat Untuk Jantung
Obat Herbal BAB Keras Pada Anak
Suplemen Perawatan Rambut Kulit Dan Kuku
Obat Menurunkan Kadar Kolesterol Tinggi
Obat Sakit Tenggorokan Berkepanjangan
Obat Migrain Alami Herbal
Obat Herbal Kelenjar Getah Bening
Pengobatan Penyakit Radang Usus Buntu