Friday, July 11, 2008

Family Brag Time

Mark's sister, Shari, and her amazing family came by yesterday for a visit...which was such a delight because they live states away! I always feel so happy to be around this inspiring family. Kevan, Shari's husband, is not only an accomplished former gymnast, but he is now a Nuclear Physicist...and Shari, who is an amazing mother of 6 is so petite and radiant that you would never know by looking at her that she has six kids. I see how much she does for her children and at church that I am always find there is much I can learn from her. This family rocks!
Here are some shots I stole while they visited.





2 SPLURTS:

kellieanne said...

Cute Pics! I love amazing people who are nice. It sounds like you had some fun.

VidEoGaMes WitH SoMe lOve said...

Always good to have a Nuclear Physicist in the Phamily.