Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Nothing Much to Say

I really don't have anything to blog...just construction, construction, construction. I am tired, there is paint permanently stuck to my hair, hands and nails, and my back feels like I was hit by a semi. There isn't much more to say but we are in the thick of it!

I did want to send a note out to all the wonderful friends and family that have taken pity on our money pit project and spared countless hours to help us. THANK YOU! I feel so grateful for the time and energy you have given us. I am thankful for the new skills many of you taught me and I am thankful for the waves of energy you have brought into our house. It seems like everytime I felt like I was too exhausted to keep going, all of a sudden, someone would show up to help and I would feel refreshed!

THANK YOU AND HAVE A HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

4 SPLURTS:

Just SO said...

Keep on, keepin on Erin!!! All your hard work will pay off. I can't wait to see the finished project. I'm ticked because I haven't had the time to get over there and check it out or to help out.

Hey do you like my new user name?

i'm erin. said...

hahahaha...I do miss the old one, but the new one has a nice ring to it.

Haley Hale said...

let me know if you have any more buckets that need sitting on. i'm afraid that is about all i am good for these days!

auliaputriaprilio@gmail.com said...


I say many thanks to the father of the website admin I read this, because at this website I know a lot of information information that I did not know before his
Obat Batu Ginjal Yang Aman
Obat Penyakit Batu Empedu
Obat Batuk Darah Alami Yang Aman
Obat Bronkitis Yang Aman
Pengobatan Polip Serviks Herbal
Pengobatan Ginjal Kotor
Agen Ace Maxs Kuningan
Cara Menghilangkan Kesemutan
Obat Campak Alami
Obat Benjolan Di Selangkangan