Sunday, February 18, 2007

I can't believe it has been 4 months!!!

On the 13th of this month, Theodore turned 4 months old. It seems as if no time at all has passed since we brought home our little 8 pound bundle. Already Theodore is tipping the scales at a hair under 16 pounds. With his bright eyes and chubby cheeked smile, Theodore is such a loveable baby. He is so mellow and calm that I am only used to him crying when he wants to eat. He loves to coo and interact with his family. Here are a few pictures I took of him this month...see how he is growing!
My and my two youngest boys. George missed out on the photo opportunity because he was at school.
Does he look like his daddy or his mommy?

How can you resist that grown-up comb over and those chubby cheeks...maybe he looks more like his grandpa than we originally thought.

5 SPLURTS:

Marcie said...

What a little cutie! You all look great.

Nikki said...

Wow! He has changed so much. He definitely has his own look. I don't see you or Mark more in him. He's a good blend. He's a cutie pie. I want to gobble up those cheeks!

jase said...

He is such a cutie pie. I can't believe he is now 4 months old, I was lucky to have been one of the first to see him arrive. I think he is starting to look a lot like George. Aunty Danelle says he looks like Erin Noel.

Jesse said...

I want to pinch his cheeks. He is so cute!

Pop said...

The little guy is so cute and huggable. He has certainly changed his looks since your visit at Christmas time.