Thursday, January 25, 2007

Twirl, Suck, Twirl, Suck



I can hardly believe that my little Teddy bear is already 3 1/2 months old! Time flies so fast. Over the last month Theodore has developed the cutest habit. About a month ago he found his thumb and has been soothing himself to sleep throughout the day. Along with his thumb, he must have noticed the soft wisps of hair attached to his head, because as he sucks his left thumb, he twirls his hair with his right hand. Pretty much every time he starts to doze off, I will find him twirling and sucking. I tried to capture a picture of him in the act.

5 SPLURTS:

Leslie said...

he is so cute! And I can't believe how much he looks like George did as a baby!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie, and how nice that he can soothe himself to sleep! I agree with Leslie on him looking like George.
By the way, I was wondering how you go about finding new books to read...

Pop said...

He really is a cute baby boy. That rested look and the look of contention. How do you manage with the other boys of the family? You must be almost a super mom?

Anonymous said...

Oh how sweet! These pictures remind me of a cross between George and our Elijah-bun.

Anonymous said...

Awww how cute. He is adorable!!!!