Sunday, August 20, 2006

GROWING


I am just getting Bigger and Biggger and Bigger! Well I only have 8 weeks left! Here are a few pictures I finally downloaded from this summers trip to Washington state. Since coming back to Hawaii, we have been so busy looking for another apartment that we haven't taken many pictures. Here are my two Pregnancy pictures, these will have to do. By the way, wouldn't it be great if every store had an Expectant Mother's Parking and not just the walmart in Ephrata Washington...because really, how often do you think that Ephrata spot is used?

2 SPLURTS:

Shayleen Lunt said...

I completely agree - I love shopping at stores that have expectant mother parking AND parking for mothers with young children. You look great for having only 8 weeks left! I love your swimsuit too - where did you get that? I refused to go swimming my last month because my swimsuit was too difficult to keep from showing my belly.

A. said...

You look great! I can;t believe you are on #3 and look this wonderful.