Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Thank You!!!

Our family really enjoyed our time in Utah. We were able to see a lot of friends and family. We stayed with my parents and we visited with Mark's family. The holidays were filled with great food and lots of visiting with others. I was able to hangout with, scrap with and have fun with the Pleasant Grove Wives Club (a crazy group of ladies that love to eat junk and scrapbook).

I also spent my birthday in Utah and I was so excited to get The Chronicles of Narnia from some really CRAZY friends. I recieved such thoughtful gifts like, wonderful scrapbooking items (Pughla), a microwave, a Michael Jackson CD and a beautiful memory quilt; and as tradition held, I went to breakfast with aubrie dawn ivie at good old Jim's restaurant. I cant believe I have finally turned 25 (hahaha) I am getting so old.

I really enjoyed the holidays and my birthday. Thank You to all of you who made it such a wonderful time!

4 SPLURTS:

Leslie said...

Wow - how did you get the microwave home? I can just see you checking it into the overhead compartment on the way home.

Shayleen Lunt said...

I wonder if I know any of these CRAZY friends of yours. I'm glad you had such a good time in Utah. I cannot believe how incredibly busy you are with school/work, family, etc. How fun to hang out with Aubrie...how is she?

piglet26 said...

shayleen, how are you doing...I checked out your blog and it is sooo cute. aubrie is doing great!

Adeeva Afsheen said...


Banned complain !! Complaining only causes life and mind become more severe. Enjoy the rhythm of the problems faced. No matter ga life, not a problem not learn, so enjoy it :)

Obat Penyumbatan Pembuluh Darah
Obat Gangguan Fungsi Ginjal Pada Pria Dan Wanita
Obat Pencegah Paru-Paru Basah
Obat Gangguan Fungsi Hati
Obat Migrain Alami Herbal