Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Thank You!!!

Our family really enjoyed our time in Utah. We were able to see a lot of friends and family. We stayed with my parents and we visited with Mark's family. The holidays were filled with great food and lots of visiting with others. I was able to hangout with, scrap with and have fun with the Pleasant Grove Wives Club (a crazy group of ladies that love to eat junk and scrapbook).

I also spent my birthday in Utah and I was so excited to get The Chronicles of Narnia from some really CRAZY friends. I recieved such thoughtful gifts like, wonderful scrapbooking items (Pughla), a microwave, a Michael Jackson CD and a beautiful memory quilt; and as tradition held, I went to breakfast with aubrie dawn ivie at good old Jim's restaurant. I cant believe I have finally turned 25 (hahaha) I am getting so old.

I really enjoyed the holidays and my birthday. Thank You to all of you who made it such a wonderful time!

3 SPLURTS:

Leslie said...

Wow - how did you get the microwave home? I can just see you checking it into the overhead compartment on the way home.

Shayleen Lunt said...

I wonder if I know any of these CRAZY friends of yours. I'm glad you had such a good time in Utah. I cannot believe how incredibly busy you are with school/work, family, etc. How fun to hang out with Aubrie...how is she?

i'm erin. said...

shayleen, how are you doing...I checked out your blog and it is sooo cute. aubrie is doing great!